All Basic Quality Control Tools With Practical Examples
It consists of the following tools and topics with practical examples for easy understanding and better clarity.
- Introduction and Need of 07 Quality Control Tools for all business operations and processes
- Pareto Chart: All 3 types with Practical Example and its interpretation
- Fishbone Diagram with Practical Example and its interpretation
- Stratification and Checksheet with Practical Example and its interpretation
- Run Chart with Practical Example and its interpretation
- Flowchart with Practical Example and its interpretation
- Control Charts with Practical Example and its interpretation
- Histogram with Practical Example and its interpretation
- Scatter Diagram with Practical Example and its interpretation
- Detailed illustration of 7 QC tools in Microsoft Excel and in Minitab
I am sure you will be liked this course.
I am a Lean Six Sigma Coach with more than 13+ years of experience worked in Indian, French, and US MNCs in India, China, Hungary, the Netherlands, and the USA.
I also worked as a Six Sigma Manager to improve the processes of suppliers across India. In my tenure, I had executed and mentored more than 150+ Lean Six Sigma Projects
I am also the Founder & CEO of a community Successful Career Hub (an initiative by LEARN & APPLY).
I am on the mission to help 100,000 professionals to achieve their career growth by enhancing their potential with a systematic approach of Lean Six Sigma and its integration with Mindset and System.
That's why I have created these most Efficient, Practical, and Affordable Programs with Lifetime Handholding and Community Support. 🤝
Detailed Course Curriculum:
- Supporting Data for Control Charts
- Control Chart: History, All Concepts & Nelson rules used for Special Causes (10:42)
- Control chart: Types and Selection of correct chart type with Practical Examples (6:52)
- Control Chart: Selection of Tests of Special Cause & Deming's Funnel Experiment (11:00)
- I-MR Control Chart: Detailed illustration with Practical Example (6:25)
- Xbar-R and Xbar-s chart: Detailed illustration with Practical Examples (6:24)
- Attribute charts (P chart & U chart): Detailed illustration with Examples (6:52)
World-Class Training Content
This training content will be online with lifetime access & FREE upgrades
Lifetime Handholding and Community Support along with Mentoring Calls
Certificate Of Completion
Accredited Certification of Completion after successful course completion
Other Featured Products:
These are the other courses by LEARN & APPLY that will help you to accelerate your Career Growth to next level...