Lean Six Sigma GREEN Belt Training
This is a very detailed advanced level training program in Lean Six Sigma consists of:
- Interactive live training with Q&A sessions and Project Guidance
- Digital notes including the application of Minitab and Excel tools
- FREE access to all future Lean Six Sigma training for 6 months
- Most practical Body of Knowledge aligned with both ASQ and IASSC + More
- 100% Practical approach in real life application
- 100% guidance in practical execution of ONE Green / Black belt project
- Weekly assignment on completed topics
- EASY Access to 100+ videos on Lean Six Sigma to understand concepts with practical examples
- Training recording video if you miss any session or for revision purpose
- 150+ questions for practice on all topics aligned with ASQ Six Sigma Green Belt
- 250+ questions for practice on all topics aligned with ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt
- Mock test with 100 questions (4 Hrs.) for Green Belt & 150 questions (4.5 Hrs.) for Black Belt
- Pay ONLY difference in cost to any upcoming new Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training
- Opportunity to Earn Your Fee Back
- Weekly Hackathon Sessions to provide handholding to complete your project step-by-step
- Weekly Inner Circle Call to strengthen mindset and system part for Successful Career Growth
I am sure you will like it.
I am a Lean Six Sigma Coach with more than 12+ years of experience worked in Indian, French, and US MNCs in India, China, Hungary, the Netherlands and USA.
I had also worked as Six Sigma Manager to improve processes of suppliers across India. In my tenure, I had executed and mentored more than 150+ Lean Six Sigma Projects
I am also Founder & CEO of a community Successful Career Hub (initiative by LEARN & APPLY).
I am on the mission to help 100,000 professionals to achieve their career growth by enhancing their potential with a systematic approach of Lean Six Sigma and its integration with Mindset and System. That's why I have created Career Growth Blueprint and Career Growth Challenge.
Detailed Course Curriculum:
- Session 7.2 : Define Phase + Slides Review + Personal Development (32:41)
- Session 7.3 : Measure Phase-1 (Process Mapping) + Personal Development (21:36)
- Session 7.4 : Measure Phase-2 (Data Collection & Graphical Tools) + Personal Development (70:25)
- Session 7.5 : Measure Phase-3 (MSA + Capability Studies) + Personal Development (80:15)
- Session 7.6 : Analyze Phase-1 (Exploratory Data Analysis) + Personal Development (61:40)
- Session 6.1 : Methodology and Gifts (63:18)
- Session 6.2 : Define Phase + 7QC Tools + PD (64:41)
- Session 6.3 : Measure Phase-1 + Basic Statistics + PD (67:22)
- Session 6.4 : Measure Phase-2 + Graphical Tools + PD (55:34)
- Session 6.5 : Measure Phase-3 + MSA+ PD (58:54)
- Session 6.7 : Analyze Phase-2 + Control Charts + PD (62:01)
- Session 6.8 : Improve Phase + Hypothesis Testing + PD (57:49)
- Session 6.9 : Improve Phase + Correlation & Regression + PD (44:33)
- Session 6.10 : Control Phase + DOE + PD (58:52)
- Session 6.11 : Project Closure + Multivariate Analysis + PD (55:26)
- Session 5.1 : Methodology, Gifts and Rewards (34:46)
- Session 5.2 : Define Phase (29:46)
- Session 5.3 : Measure Phase-1 (86:22)
- Session 5.4 : Measure Phase-2 (38:09)
- Session 5.5 : Measure Phase-3 (70:13)
- Session 5.6 : Analyze Phase-1 (86:03)
- Session 5.7 : Analyze Phase-2 (57:42)
- Session 5.8 : Improve Phase-1 (33:18)
- Session 5.9 : Improve Phase-2 (82:37)
- Session 5.10 : Control Phase, DOE & Personal Development (58:52)
- Session 5.11 : Project Closure & Communication (68:35)
- Session-1 : Define Phase (13:10)
- Session-2 : Measure Phase (13:23)
- Session-3 : Measure Phase (15:52)
- Session-3.1 : Recap of Session-1 to Session-3 and Projects Review (13:29)
- Session-4 : Measure Phase & Analyze Phase (10:58)
- Session-5 : Analyze Phase (11:15)
- Session-6 : Improve Phase (8:36)
- Session-7 : Improve Phase (14:49)
- Session-8 : Control Phase (14:38)
- Session-9 : Project Closure and Communication (8:20)
- Session-1 : Define Phase
- Session-2 : Measure Phase-1 (84:03)
- Session-3 : Measure Phase-2 (19:18)
- Session-4 : Measure Phase-3, Analyze Phase-1 (28:39)
- Session-5 : Analyze Phase-2 (RCA) (52:49)
- Session-6 : Improve Phase (35:51)
- Session-7 : Improve Phase (56:08)
- Session-8 : Control Phase (35:26)
- Session-9 : Project Closure and Communication (22:58)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- What is the duration of this course?
The course duration is of 10-Days, equivalent to 60+ Hrs. of detailed and practical training on the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. In addition to that, it has 9-Days of Hackathon sessions for Practical handholding Support.
- How long is the validity of this course?
The validity of this is a lifetime. You only need to do a one-time payment to access this course.
- Can I get hand-holding in during my learning of this course?
Yes, absolutely. You can ask your questions or convey your comments through the comment section under the course videos. You can also email me directly. And you can also ask these questions in our Weekly Inner Circle Call.
- What if I don't like the content of this course?
Please don't worry. Due to any reason, if you don't like my content you are covered with a 30-Days Money back guarantee.
Other Featured Products
These are the other courses by LEARN & APPLY that will help you to accelerate your Career Growth to next level...